Friday, February 15, 2013

Express It All Out

I would like to talk to someone right now, but I ended up writing on my blog instead.  My conversation with my husband through online chat has just finished earlier.  I have to get ready for sleep and my husband has to get ready for work (my husband is in another country and we live in different timezones).  Though my eyelids are getting heavier, my thoughts and feelings are still awake, wanting to escape from my mind and heart.

One of the best thing to avoid hatred and anger to stay in our hearts is to simply vent them all out of our system.  Knowing that someone listens and empathizes to our frustrations and grievances gives us a sense of relief later.  And if relief would finally flow in us, we would feel that peace and hope are just around the corner, waiting for the right moment to enter our hearts.  When is the right moment?  It is when we are ready to bid farewell to all the dark feelings that are residing in our hearts.  It is when we are ready to love or to love again.

Express it all out.  It may not be just through conversing and talking.  We can also express it through other means like writing, painting and even singing.  However, in every manner we choose to use, let us make sure to always include praying. Praying is the most effective method of expressing out our feelings.  This is because if there's someone who would be very--very patient to listen to all our problems and complaints in life or about life, it would be God.

And it is God who sends his angels to provide us relief, comfort, strength and guidance in times of despair.

Express it all out to Him for He wants us to be free from the dark feelings that reside in us because He wants us to experience hope and peace.  He wants us to learn to love again.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-30




No comments:

Post a Comment